Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preparing For Christmas!


Yes, you did read that right! Believe it or not, Christmas is once again just around the corner. This will be my second Christmas with Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories; and I was lucky enough to learn a whole lot from last year!
Last year I was literally taking last minute custom orders right up to December 18th - I will not be doing that this year. The absolute deadline for Christmas orders will be December 2nd. I do ask that they are placed before then, to ensure they will arrive in time over the Christmas rush.
If you plan on ordering anything from the special order albums, you will need to order in early November. *Special ordered items normally take around 2 weeks (give or take) to get from the supplier to me.

***What qualifies as a special order? Anything that I have to order! Most sterling silver items are special order only, as well as a lot of the items found in the "custom items" albums on my facebook page. If you'd like to know whether something is special order or not, please contact me so I can let you know!**


 In October, I will be setting up a  Christmas album on my Facebook page, as well as listing things on my website. Custom hand stamped ornaments will also be available again this year; and I will also be making an assortment of other ornaments.

In order to encourage early Christmas shopping to avoid the holiday rush, I will be setting up a Christmas sale album in October. There will be quite a few items, but there will be limited quantities of each item, so be sure to keep an eye out for them! Any orders from the Christmas sale items will take longer to process; Processing time can take up to to a month, depending on the demand. These are guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas!


Gift packaging options will be available, and delivery to a third party address will also be available for all Christmas orders. There will also be upgraded rush processing and delivery, features available.

On December 21st, I will completely stop processing all regular orders, and will return to work on or around January 3rd.

If you have any questions in regards to Christmas order, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Melissa, could you please give me a price on mother and daughter pendant please!! Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon!
Shirley Cummings

Post a Comment