Thursday, September 22, 2011

Excitement at Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories!

I was contacted by a jewelry wholesaler to carry a brand new line of jewelry! How exciting! You're probably thinking, "Doesn't Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories already carry a line of jewelry?" The answer is yes, however these are exciting new pieces that I haven't been able to get my hands on until now! 
This new line includes a ton of very adorable pieces, a "royal collection", as well as some pretty darling stackable rings! I don't know about you, but I've had my eye on some gorgeous stackable rings now for quite some time! The icing on the cake would be that they also carry some fantastic horseshoe rings that I can add to my horseshoe collection! What do you think? :)































2 comments:

Unknown

Oh I love them all!!! Those rings with the words, "courage", "Love", "Hope" are adorable!!

Anonymous

I really like the same rings, can you get them in different words

Post a Comment